October 30, 2008

Twilight - the series


Lately I've been reading Twilight - the series by Stephanie Meyer. This series consist of 4 books; Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, and Breaking Dawn. I enjoy reading it very much, never thought I still have a big imaginary to imagine the story. The novels tell me about an impossible love and a sacrifice. A romantic and action novels. So far, I've read all 3 series, 1 more left.

Let me try to give a little review on Twilight. Twilight begins with a girl named Bella who moves from Phoenix to Fork, Seattle. She moves in with her father after her mother remarried. She is an ordinary and sloppy girl. She meets this Edward, who is cold handsome and nonchalant boy in her school. They both fall in love. The only problem is... Edward is a vampire and Bella is a human. A vampire eats human blood. How can they be together? Just read it... you never imagine how much you will love the story.

Enjoy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment