October 08, 2008

Faithful

On this month, many experience lead me to think about faithfulness. First, it came from my silent morning time. All the topics were related to how great is His (God) faithfulness. Second, came from a song. Remember a song called All of These? Third, came from my friends who always be there for me.

At this moment, I like to talk about faithfulness of God. One said, "Life is not always fair, but God is always faithful." I found so many things that I called unfair. But I believe that God is faithful. Here is the way I look... In a game, there will be a winner and there will be a loser. Both team prepare for the competition and maybe pray the same thing (to win the game). But there's only 1 winner. Is God unfair? No, for me... He is fair.

Faith is holding up of the faithfulness of God, as long as we do that... we can't go wrong.Faith doesn't look at itself or the person who is exercise it.

Faith looks at God. Faith is interested in God only. Faith is allowing your soul to go beyond what your eyes can see. For we walk by faith not by sight (2 Corinthians 5:7)

No comments:

Post a Comment