October 29, 2008

Conquering My Own Fear

This last few days, I have been so afraid. It's concerning my health. Lately I'm having this hurt in my right stomach and I'm afraid it's the symptom of my cyst/endometriosis. Afraid to have it grow back again, afraid to face another operation...

Actually, I sense the cysts again since last year, but too afraid to go to gynecologist. Afraid to know the truth will break down my spirit. Last year, it was 4cm and when it reach 5cm... the doctor has to take it away from my uterus. After done some alternative way with acupuncture, the cyst gone. Then I never check it again.

Today, I finally take a courage to call the doctor office to make an appointment since the hurt getting stronger and stronger. Please pray for me, so I can be strong to face it. Please help me, God... for I'm nothing without You...

No comments:

Post a Comment