October 16, 2008

My Health

I was sick for the last 3 weeks with a simple disease (so ashamed!!!). I have a cold and cough since early October. I should see doctor sooner - when I still sick more than 6 days. But my stubbornness leads me to my condition now. Can you imagine? 3 weeks of a cold and cough!!!


I do careless about my health - have to admit it. Instead staying away from water, I played around in water for more than 6 hours. Instead of going to the doctor, I went out till midnight. This is my punishment! I've already went to see doctor and take medicine for 3 days. There is no progress in my health. I still have a cold and cough even worse than before. I’m thinking maybe the doctor gave me wrong medicine. Hhmmm….


Hope I can get better before Sunday because I have to help my choir team in a wedding mass. So, please help me… God!

No comments:

Post a Comment