October 27, 2008

Moral Lesson 3

An American and a Japanese were sitting on the plane on the way to LA when the American turned to the Japanese and asked, "What kind of -ese are you?"

The Japanese confused, replied, "Sorry but I don't understand what you mean."

The American repeated, "What kind of -ese are you?" Again, the Japanese was confused over he question. The American, now irritated, then yelled, "What kind of -ese are you ... Are you a Chinese, Japanese, Vietnamese!, etc......??? -"

The Japanese then replied, "Oh, I am Japanese."

A while later the Japanese turned to the American and asked what kind of kee was he. The American, frustrated, yelled, "What do you mean what kind of -kee am I ?!"

The Japanese said, "Are you a Yankee, donkee, or monkee?"

Moral of the story: "NEVER INSULT ANYONE"

1 comment:

Jerry Bouey said...

I wanted to say thank you for visiting my blogs. I hope you find something there that is a blessing to you spiritually - maybe an article that answers some questions from the Bible, strengthens your faith, or helps you understand the Bible more. God bless.

Post a Comment