October 23, 2008

Moral Lesson 1

I find 5 moral lesson in this funny stories. I received from a friend. Hope you will find the lesson too. Here is lesson 1:

LESSON 1

A junior manager, a senior manager and their boss are on their way to a meeting. On their way through a park, they come across a wonder lamp. They rub the lamp and a ghost appears. The ghost says, "Normally, one is granted three wishes but as you are three, I will allow one wish each."

So the eager senior manager shouted, "I want the first wish. I want to be in the Bahamas, on a fast boat and have no worries." Puff... And he was gone. Now the junior manager could not keep quiet and shouted, " I want to be in Florida with beautiful girls, plenty of food and cocktails." Puff... And he was also gone. The boss calmly said, " I want these two idiots back in the office after lunch at 12:55 pm."

Moral of the story:
"ALWAYS ALLOW THE BOSS TO SPEAK FIRST"

No comments:

Post a Comment