October 30, 2008

The Fear

Here is the result after I went to the doctor last night....

The uterus and ovary are clean. There were no indication of cysts. The hurt that I feel for the last 8 days came from an endometriosis that grows outside the womb area. This endometriosis can't be seen through USG and we can't do anything to make it gone. The only available action we can take is to make it smaller. If we do the operation the doctor can minimize it by burn it with laser. Since it wasn't dangerous, we don't need an operation.

The doctor said that I will always feel the hurt each time I have my period. So she gave a medicine is a hormonal thing. The medicine suppose to help me with the hurt. But it has a side effect... i will have more testosterone than progesterone. The effects are different to each person. Hopefully it won't give much bad effect. Medicine mustn't be taken more than 3 months.

Any ideas how to reduce the hurt from endometriosis?

No comments:

Post a Comment