May 19, 2012

Who Would Come for You?

Two days ago I asked my friend to help me move some of my stuff to the apartment. On her way to my house, she hit a motorcycle. The victims were two women, a mother and a daughter. The mother, the one who drove the motorcycle wounded bad enough and the daughter's teeth broken. My friend already near my house and she called me, asked for my help.



She told me, when she turned left, she didn't see that was a motorcycle on her left. She admit that she didn't turn on the light sign to turn but she already checked the window mirror and the middle mirror. It was a "blind spot". 

The first time she called and told about the accident, I got so panic. Because in my country sometimes the people at the accident spot become brutal. She is very small and by herself, if the people hits her... I couldn't imagine how she can survive. Lucky for her that the people didn't judge her, as I came to meet her, the victims already at her car. I saw her shaking and nervous but I can't replace her to drive as I can't drive. So I pointed out the direction to her to the nearest hospital.

I brought the victims to the ER. The mother started to have difficulty in breathing. So the doctor requested for a thorax photo. The thorax photo showed no broken bone, no internal bleeding (Thanks be to God). The difficulty to breathe probably because she was hit by her motorcycle. Well, the motorcycle fell upon her. We are glad that everything was alright. Everyone got medical treatment. My friend covered the medical cost and the motorcycle service cost.

The family was a good family, they didn't make any sue against my friend. Although the neighbors who came at the hospital, made us uncomfortable by demanding to support this family as the mother can't go to work after the accident. I was afraid that something like this would happen. I tried to call my brother earlier to come to help us but he refused to come. I called my parents too, but they were not in town. We have no man on our side. My friend already called her family and no one showed up to help her too. This situation made me wonder...

"WHO WOULD COME FOR YOU IN AN EMERGENCY SITUATION?"

I am very lucky to be surrounded by good people. At least my friends are there to help me, even though most of them are woman. It is a good question for everyone... (think hard)... who would come for you in an emergency situation? The one who come for you is the one who care for you. You should keep them in your life.

Special thanks to Nit2x, Blue Jasmine, Grace and Imelda... for being there with me (in any situation of my life).

Picture source:
http://www.123rf.com/photo_8579069_an-image-of-a-motorcycle-accident-with-a-car.html

No comments:

Post a Comment