May 12, 2012

In Search of A House



For all this time my family lives at a house that provided by my dad's company as his facility for certain position. We are very grateful for this blessing as for more than 20 years we live freely at that house.The time finally comes for us to move from the house as my dad relocation to another city. The company gives us to move maximum by the end of May. I live at the house with a maid & a dog.

Actually it wouldn't be a problem for me cause I have bought an apartment, but... The apartment's rule state no pet allowed! Discussing this problem with my parents. First solution was to give the dog to my brother who rented a house. Second solution was to bring the dog to my home town to stay with my mom. Third solution was to rent another house for me and rent out my apartment.

First solution was rejected by my brother due his upcoming baby this end of May. Second solution was rejected by my mom cause the dog will limit her flexibility to travel around (she lives by herself at my home town, sometimes she travels to visit me or my dad). So, I search for a house (third solution).

In search for the house, wow! It wasn't easy at all. Looking at the ads in the newspaper, asking friends help, searching at the internet, driving around the neighborhood (thanks to Blue Jasmine, Nit2x, Dominick, Wena, Yung Fat, Pak Estiko, Pak Frans and Ce Ira ) ... I think I've done everything. I visited the houses, some has a very bad condition, only a few has good condition. As for a bad condition, I really couldn't believe that there are many houses being abandon with such condition. The price of a house isn't cheap at all, why do they leave it like that? (Wondering....)

The final decision has not being made yet. This problem gives me a lot of stress. Finally found a nice house with a affordable and reasonable price but my parents start to have another thought. (Sigh!...) One minute they said okay, rent the house. Another minute they said they want to bring the dog to home town. Gosh! When will they make up their mind?

Right now, I just wish that I have enough money to buy a house and the problem will be solve. Harry Potter... I think I need your magic wand... LOL...



Picture source:
http://ujenzibora.com/property/property/1-bedroom-apartment-rental-kilimani-nairobi/
http://www.squidoo.com/harry-potter-magic-wands

No comments:

Post a Comment