May 11, 2012

I Kicked You Because I Love You


This time of my life, I felt like God kick me very hard to the left, to the right... Start from the endometriosis, the order to empty the current house, the urge to find a new house, the financial situation. I don't want to complaint, I just wish that I can be strong enough to go through this phase. Sometimes I felt so low.. so powerless but outside I have to be strong.

As I reflect this situation suddenly I remember this verse below:

Proverbs 3:12 - because the Lord disciplines those he loves, as a father the son he delights in
This verse said that God disciplines those He loves in many ways. I might not like the way He disciplines me cause sometimes it painful and hard. Yet I know that He has a good plan for me, a plan of welfare and happiness. God used this situation to change me. Even when I don't know why something bad happened, I know God has the power to use it for good.

God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. If He brings you to it, He will bring you through it.

No comments:

Post a Comment