May 27, 2012

A Unique Way to Propose

As a woman, I have a dream about how I want to be propose. The dream is very standard, the man gets down on his knee, show a ring, and say... "will you marry me?". Nothing special about this dream. The last time a man proposed me, he didn't bring a ring, not on his knee either... LOL... Wait, probably I was mistaken... It wasn't a proposal... it was in the past, it got cancel anyway. So never mind....

Anyhow, this video showed a unique way to propose. I like the way this man propose. Plus the background music (A Thousand More by Christina Perri), perfect choice! I hope the couple always be together till the end, always put love above anything else, always hold each other hand in good time and bad time. Cheers to Tim and Audrey! Your video inspire me on how a man should treat his woman, how a man should make his wedding proposal.



wish to be propose this way one day (crossed my fingers...)

No comments:

Post a Comment