September 02, 2010

Thanks to You

This entry is dedicate to all my friends. Thank you for your love and attention on my birthday. Special thanks to:

Ko Eric
For the dinner on July 30 and the birthday wishes on August 30. Thank you for remembering my birthday, bro.

Monalisa
Thank you for the bag. I will always miss you.

Fransiska
Girl, thank you very much for you text message on August 30.

NIt2x
My little sister, thank you for being the first to say Happy Birthday and for the most creative gifts. Red for the candle, orange for the glove, white for the card drive, and black for the scarf. You really know my favorite colors. Also, for the poem, the IKEA Catalog and the last letter to close my b-day.

Imelda
Honey, thank you for the prayer on my birthday.

Blue Jasmine a.k.a Rika
My big sister, thank you so much for the lovely novels and prayer.

Siska Yunita
You are so kind to me. Thank you for the "Special Gift Book" and for the blouses. Wow! You never stop giving me surprise throughout the years. Thanks for the monthly reflection book too.

Ruben Gonzalez
Thank you very much for the birthday song in Spanish. It is a lovely song. This is the first Happy Birthday song I ever hear in other language beside English and Indonesian. Thank you for singing it to me.

Ruth Virginia
Happy birthday too, sister. Thank you for the "S" pendant. I always want this pendant, but never get it. Already have an "I" and "N", now I finally got a pendant of my first baptism name character. Thank you very much, Ruthie.

And thank you to everyone else who congratulate me on my special day. I wish you all the best thing in life, more happiness and success. God bless you, my friends.

Here is the picture of my gifts:

2 comments:

Blue Jasmine said...

"A true friend remembers your birthday but not your age."
mmmmm....ulang tahun ke berapa ya? hahaha...

Nit2x said...

You were born to enjoy your life.... :D

Post a Comment