September 30, 2010

CRACKING



I felt so lonely. 

Surrounded by many but still empty. 
Many things happened, unavoidable changes. 
I'm tired, inside and out! The world moves so fast which I find so hard to adjust.

Separated! Each one of us went in our own path. 

Struggle to live and stand on our own. 
Sometimes I wonder, why this thing happened? 
I don't know where to turn or run, everything went blank.

Try so hard to fight it, not to let anyone know about this weakness inside.

Questioning why no one care but wait... I'm the one who don't want their attention. 
What a useless question! Stupid one actually!

I'm cracking now...
Trying to be strong, trying to hold on...
Everything will be just fine...
Really???

2 comments:

Nit2x said...

Everyone need other people attention even though they say didn't want it.
God must have wonderful plans for you and your family.

He Never Sleeps and always sees you

Blue Jasmine said...

Well, everyone must reach the point where he has to leave everything behind and build a new life. That time had come for you now. So, just take some lessons from your past and move on....make a new life.....

Post a Comment