September 29, 2010

THE SORCERESS BY MICHAEL SCOTT


Finally I have the time to read the third of Michael Scott, THE SORCERESS (THE SECRETS OF THE IMMORTAL NICHOLAS FLAMEL). Waiting for this book for quite sometime, I read the first and second book last year. When I read the title of this book, I got excited since I like to know more about Perenelle Flamel - The Sorceress. In previous book, Perenelle was describe as a powerful sorceress, she has greater power than his husband - The Immortal - Nicholas Flamel.

As I read the book, I enjoyed the adventure of Nicholas, Sophie, Josh, and Perenelle. After the incident in Paris, Nicholas took Sophie and Josh to London. He wanted for them to learn another power, water. He asked Gilgamesh the King, the master of the element of water to awaken the twins. While in Alcatraz, Perenelle struggled to escape from the island with the help of spider elder, Areop-Enap. As an army of poison flies attacks and wounds Areop-Enap, Perenelle must contend with the combined evil of Billy the Kid and Machiavelli who have formed a rather improbable tag team with the intention of destroying her once and for all.

Nice book! I recommend everyone to read it, all the series. I'm looking forward for the fourth book called THE NECROMANCER.

No comments:

Post a Comment