September 22, 2010

Second Chance

Today I read a quote from one of Paulo Coelho's fans site, it says "God always offers a second chance in life." This is an interesting quote, so I decide to write about it.






Do you believe in second chance?


I think many of us want a second chance. A chance to undo something that we have said or done. This is my experience of wanting so much on a second change.


When I was in senior high, my teacher warned us about an upcoming test. He asked us to prepare for the test. When he entered our classroom that day, he asked "have you studied last night?" I was in the afternoon class, the class started at 1pm until 6pm. So, I can study at night or in the morning. My answers to that question was "no" because I studied in the morning, his statement was "last night". Actually some of us stated NO for an answer.


My teacher became angry and he canceled the test. Everyone who said YES, complaint to us. That day I wished to have a second chance to say YES. Unfortunately, the teacher still angry even when we explained or said sorry. We didn't get our extra point from the test. I was so sad that day. 

Although we didn't get my second chance that day, a week later the teacher gave us another test and most of us got a good mark. At the end of the school year we all passed that subject with flying colors...


Well, anyhow... I do believe there is a second chance and everyone deserve it. A second chance to make everything better. Just open your mind and heart to embrace it. Do not give up in despair, there will be a new day with a new hope for everyone. Be strong in faith, hope, and love!

Picture source:
http://www.turnbacktogod.com/poem-another-chance/

No comments:

Post a Comment