April 02, 2012

New Gadget: Blackberry 9780 - Onyx 2

This week begin with a new gadget, blackberry 9780 - Onyx 2. Yesterday when I said I like to change my blackberry, my dad suddenly said.."I'll buy you a new one and give your old one to your mother." Wow.. Yes! He gave me a freedom to choose the type that I want regardless the price. I was tempted to buy Dakota (Bold 9900) or Bellagio (Onyx 3). But then I feel uncomfortable to ask for such expensive one. So, my final decision went to Onyx 2. My friend said this type is good and stable from the feature, OS, and form.

Black or white? Hmm... As you know that I love both colors. My first choice would be black since my previous one is white. But as I asked for the price, the black one is more expensive... So, I chose a white Onyx 2. I hope I can give more review later after I use the device.


No comments:

Post a Comment