April 26, 2012

It Still There

Check up time! My gynecologist told me to check up again on the day I got my period. So I did as she said so. I hoped that the result will be good, that the cyst become smaller. Yet the result confirm that the cyst still there, more firm shape this time. A cyst of 7cm x 4cm that divide with a layer, so it looks like 2 cysts. This picture below looks like my cyst but smaller; mine is AB = 7cm and CD = 4cm.



The good from the result is that the cyst remain the same in size. The bad is it still there.

I'm back with birth control pills, the doctor asked me to take it for 3 months and return to her after it. I took it since day 1 of the period. Entering day 3 now. Hopefully this medicine can reduce the size of it and the pain. Cause if I have to be honest, I'm very tired of the pain. It feels like dying each time I have my period. The stomach full of gas, I can hardly breathe, I couldn't walk straight, the pain stroke from the right tummy to my back and then to my leg. Gosh, it's very painful. I can't handle it without pain killers. Should I depend on pain killer for the rest of my life?


How can I keep my dream of having a child if this disease still here?

Dear God, I need You.


Picture source:
http://www.sciencephoto.com/media/82307/enlarge

No comments:

Post a Comment