January 31, 2010

New Gadget

Well, actually it's not something new to me. I use blackberry since end of 2008. My boss asked me to use his old blackberry 8700 while he used the Curve 8320 model. I love using blackberry, the facility is great. It make me easier to reply all my emails and reduce my phone bill with its chatting application.

In 2009, my boss changed his device into blackberry new Curve 8900 or Javeline. So, I used his old 8320. I liked 8320 better than 8700. The big different is the camera, there is no camera in 8700 model. The price of this gadget is quite expensive. But for the applications its offering, I believe it's a reasonable price. I promise myself that one day, I must have my own blackberry.

Three days ago, I went to Cellular and IT Expo. There is a tempting offering of blackberry 8520 or Gemini and I decided to buy it. I chose the white color since I love white. Finally... I have my own blackberry... YAY!!!! Perfect evolution, if I may say. I use 3 types of navigation tool in the last 3 years, in 8700 is scroll tool, in 8320 is trackball, and in 8520 is trackpad. What a nice experience!

3 comments:

Blue Jasmine said...

Congratulation...hehehe...and keep contact, even at work....hahaha...!

Dominick said...

haiyaa....kembaran

Sutaaraito said...

@Blue Jasmine - Thanks... Keep chatting!!!
@Dominick - I'm waiting for you to have one... LOL

Post a Comment