January 01, 2010

Fireworks


Do you like fireworks? I love it so much. Watching fireworks at last night new year's eve remind me how much I love it. The beautiful light on the dark sky, remind me that we are the light of the world.

No matter how dark is the sky, a single and small firework can shine and make the sky brighter. No matter how small the light is, it can conquer the dark. Just like a match, when we have no electricity... A single match can brighten the dark. This is the first character of a light.

The second character: to be able to shine, the firework burn itself to light the dark. A candle or a match, both of them burn itself to be able to shine. So, we need to sacrifice if we want to shine. This is it, the characteristic of a light. It's our characteristic too since we are the light of the world.

The fireworks also remind of happiness. As for me, the fireworks are the symbol of happiness. In every happy ceremony we will always find fireworks, such as birthday, new year, and wedding (sometime). Every time I saw fireworks, I felt amazed by its beauty and happy.

Oh, wish I can be a light that shine and bring happiness for everyone in their darkest path. Help me be a light...

3 comments:

Nit2x said...

i love it too... :)

You are the light for my life.... Thx for that...

Sutaaraito said...

@Nit2x - Thank you for letting me be a light...

Blue Jasmine said...

Okay, light up! hehehe...

Post a Comment