January 05, 2010

Third Month's Result

Hard to tell about the third month result of Yasmin. My period just ended last Saturday (01/02), it became short and light. The pain almost gone, although I still took some pain killer for the first and second day (not as much as I used to). Usually I took 12 pain killers for 3 - 4 days, but this time only took 5 pain killers (YAY!!! Happy mode). I don't like my period in term of short and light. I used to have a long and heavy period. By being short and light, seem to me as an incomplete process. Something is missing...


This time I also suffered a bad skin irritation. Actually I'm having this problem quite some times. First I thought it was something to do with my unbalance inner body temperature, I was wrong. In December it became worse, the skin around my mouth and nose was red, hot, and peel. I tried to put honey at it but didn't work out. I went to a beauty clinic that turn out to be a wrong move. The doctor at the clinic just said that my skin is sensitive and that I had skin irritation. So, she gave an anti-irritation ointment and soap for my face.

Oh... I never have thought that the medicine would made my skin worse. It became so red and hot (angry mode). My lesson is never go to a beauty clinic when you have a skin problem. So, two days after it I have a chance to see a dermatology doctor at nearest hospital. This time was a real doctor (grin). He gave me some pills to drink and another ointment, he assured me that my skin will be back normal and healthy. He said that I have an allergy... Allergy to what? I don't know (grin). My thought is allergic to the toothpaste since the doctor asked me to change my toothpaste into children toothpaste. I asked my pharmacist friend, all the medicine prescribed was for allergy and inflamed skin.

After taking the medicine from the dermatology doctor, gradually the red and hot disappear. Now my skin is back to the original, although the skin around my nose still having the problem. Suppose I went back to the doctor yesterday but failed to do it since I'm too lazy (grin). Hopefully will be able to go back to him next week, since I have to go out of town for the next three days. I just hope that the skin problem doesn't have a connection with the birth control pill I'm taking.



Back to my period and endometriosis, I'm taking a different birth control pill now. I couldn't find Yasmin at the pharmacy so I decided to buy YAZ. It's from the same producer and contents (with less amount of ethinylestradiol). Will report the result next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment