January 18, 2010

Rafting


Water sport is fun. I think most of us love water sport, but not me. I hardly have water sport because the cramps I felt at my leg. I used to swim, enjoyed it! Learned to do it by myself when I was in elementary school. There was a public swimming pool near my house and almost every weekend we swam. The last time I swam was in the junior high school, I got 3x cramps... Luckily my dad was around to help me out of water. After that incident, I never do any water sport.

Well, this early January I had a big meeting with one of the sister company. We were at tea plantation for 2 days meeting and spent other day to do outbound and rafting. This was a big challenge to me, confused whether to do it or skip yet I decided to do it. I had to do it, I wanted to know how it feel. WOW! It was fun, a great adventure. I got my cramps (like always) and hit by my friend's oar (laughing). One of our boat was turn around, a friend got drift away and one of us helped him. YAY! We finished save and sound. Would like to try this extreme water sport again one day!!!

2 comments:

Blue Jasmine said...

Mauuuuuu......!!!! Ini lg ngobongi BuKetu u/mindah acara Yogya ke rafting...ayo dukung aku!!! hehehe....

Anonymous said...

wkwkwkkwk I know you'll love it! I told u so :D

Post a Comment