December 21, 2014

Song: Terbaik Untukmu

I was looking for a song that represent my feeling, my sad mood, my sorrow heart. Tried to hear some old Japanese' song which come to my mind, but still cannot catch my feeling. Until I heard a song at the radio. It's been awhile that I listened to the radio. Yesterday evening as my way home from office, I played the radio on my phone. Searched from my favorite radio channel and found this song. 

Terbaik Untukmu / The Best for You
by Tangga




Lyric:
Aku sadar kalau kini / I realized now
Kita sudah smakin menjauh / We are growing apart
Sempat aku berpikir ini / I thought
Kau yg menginginkannya / You wanted this
Lepas dari pelukku / Free yourself from me

* Oh kini aku sadari / Oh now I realized
Ini salahku / It's all my fault
Tak ingin ku terlambat dan sesali / Don't want to be late and regret it

Reff: 
Maafkanlah bila ku selalu / I'm sorry if I always
Membuatmu marah dan benci padaku / Make you angry and hate me
Ku lakukan itu semua / I did all that
Hanya tuk buatmu bahagia / Only to make you happy

Mungkin ku cuma tak bisa pahami / Maybe I cannot understand
Bagaimana cara tunjukkan maksudku / How to show my intention
Aku cuma ingin jadi terbaik untukmu / I just want the best for you

Aku ingin kau tetap di sini bersamaku / I want you to stay here with me
Jangan Pergi / Please don't go
Berikan satu kesempatan / Give me one more chance
Untuk ku membuktikan / To prove to you
Sesungguhnya cintaku / My real love

Repeat *
Repeat reff

Dedicated to someone, I lost you...
Tried to be honest & exposed my deepest feeling...
Should I remain in silent while my heart hurts in many ways?
Unworthy to be fight for... that's me!

No comments:

Post a Comment