December 16, 2014

Lesson: The Magic

It’s been 2 years since my father passed away and I still think of him everyday. He was a wonderful father to me. He was the one who thought me to love reading. My first novel was called “A Woman of Substance” by Barbara Taylor Bradford. I was so shock when he brought me the novel, it was so thick (more or less 944 pages). For me who wasn't like to read, it was a heavy book. Hehe.

That wasn't the first book my father bought for me, he bought a lot of book since I was a little. Story books, school books, and many other books. I have one last book that he bought me. He knew I love this author. That day, when we passed through a book store, he said “It’s a new book from Rhonda. Do you want to read it?” I replied, “Yes.” He bought me that book, called “The Magic”.



“In The Magic, Rhonda Byrne reveals this life-changing knowledge to the world. Then, on an incredible 28-day journey, she teaches you how to apply this knowledge in your everyday life. No matter who you are, no matter where you are, no matter what your current circumstances, The Magic is going to change your entire life!”

The last time I read this book was the day when my dad passed away.  Since that day, I never open the book anymore. On that day, I read the Day-15 Journey. It was about magically heal your relationship and the example was about heal relationship with someone who already passed away. Never have thought that my father will pass away that day. I was so devastated and too sad to read the book again.

Now, as a memory of him, I will start to read the book again. I will try to follow each day journey inside the book and learn from it. Thank you, papa, for this book. I love you, always have, and always will. 

No comments:

Post a Comment