December 06, 2014

Lesson: Garbage

I love clean, like to see a clean environment. During my stressful time or relax time, I try to clean my apartment. Usually this activity makes me forget about my problems. I can't say that I am a freak to cleanliness, I really really like clean environment. This fondness was built by my father on how he loved to stay clean. Every Sunday, he moved all the furniture in a new place in order to clean the dust from it. 


It's been awhile that I watched my neighbors with their garbage. At the apartment in each floor we have a garbage disposal place which located at the end of the row. It's not far to reach, 2-4 minutes away by walking. I don't know which neighbor but there's someone who throw away their garbage in front of the Emergency Exit Door. Once, I ignored it. Second, I ignored it. And they kept doing it... Until last Tuesday night, as I entered my hall, I smell awful things which came out from their garbage. My unit is in front of the emergency exit door. I was so deeply mad, so I wrote a note in a piece of paper saying:

"THIS IS AN EMERGENCY EXIT DOOR, NOT A GARBAGE DISPOSAL PLACE"

In the morning I found something shocking... the person who throw those garbage, moved it to my door. WTF!!!! Oh my God, how can someone be so careless? Hello... this is my door! Aaarrggghhh.... I was so furious, so angry. I can't pray at all that day cause I was super upset. So I made a promise, that if I came home from work and still find another garbage in front of my unit, I will take it and put it at each front door of my next door and next door and next door... Let's see how they will react. 

When I returned that evening, no more garbage in front of my door & the emergency exit door. Until today, no more garbage there. I am so relief. Let's see how long it will last. I will file serious complaint to the management if this kind of thing happen in the future. 

Picture source:
http://watsupplies.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/Garbage_Bags.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment