March 17, 2014

Journey: Kuala Lumpur 2014

Along time ago as I opened a magazine, there was a post regarding travelling. In that post some people explained how the build their dream to go on vacation each year. How they save their money, how they get the VISA, how they enjoy their journey. I said to myself, I want to be able to go aboard once a year. Thanks be to God, I manage to fulfill that dream.

KL Skyline Night
http://upload.wikimedia.org/

My journey to Kuala Lumpur was my fourth time. Aren't you bored with the city already? Haha. I know everyone will ask me that. A bit bored but there are always new things to study and visit. 

There were several new places I visited in this trip, such as: Batu Caves, Pavilion Mall, and Central Market.
Batu Caves was always be in the schedule in previous visit, and I am glad that I finally have time to visit it. It's a Hindu shrine, a beautiful place indeed. I wish I could climb those 272 stairs, but was too tired to do so.
Pavilion Mall is like a another luxurious mall, but my aim was the fountain in front of it. A fountain of three cups, the trademark of the place. Beautiful art work! Central market is a place that sell various handicrafts. We can buy many things here, from T-shirt, Batik, and many souvenirs. 

This journey was actually a way to have a family holiday for me. I promised my parents to have this journey in January 2013, but I have to cancel it as my father passed away on December 2012. This trip is dedicated to you, Papa. I wish you are with me and mom visiting this country.
I love you so much, papa & mama.

No comments:

Post a Comment