March 19, 2014

Quote: This is About...

I saw this picture on my friend profile and asked her, "Ruthie, may I copy paste the picture?" She said, "Monggo" (in English: go ahead). The quote in this picture touched my heart, it's beautiful. Here is the picture and I will translate in English.



Translation:
This is not about older, same age, or younger.
This is about balancing life and walking in togetherness.
This is about giving peace and comfort to your heart, and loving endlessly.
This is about laughing together, supporting and praying for each other.
This is about speaking freely on everything without thinking worthy or not.
When the world is so cruel, he/she is your place to go home.
Who can make you very patient and try to understand even it's difficult.


Such a beautiful quote as my final plea to you...
When everything is falling apart, remember this... I love you, always have, always will...


No comments:

Post a Comment