January 27, 2014

Health: Fibroadenoma Again



I took a health examination using a tool. The paramedic said, this tool is used by the hospital for people who are afraid to blood and hypodermic needle. The test is short but pretty amazed with the result. There are several result that need to be noted.

First, I have too many nicotine in my lung. I don't know how it got there as I don't smoke. Maybe this is the cause of my difficulty to breathe, but still need a further examination.

Second, there's a sign of Fibroadenoma. I have removed my fibroadenoma long time ago. The oncologist told me that the tumor might appear again. I used to check up every year, but since the relocation of the hospital, I hardly do it anymore. I tried to sense the lump but I can't feel it, maybe it was too small. I am really afraid that I have to do another surgery again this year. What to do? What to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment