March 18, 2014

Prayer: A Prayer For You

I found this beautiful prayer in my friend page. I really think this is a beautiful prayer and with his permission, I post it in my blog. I pray this prayer for you too, my friends...

A PRAYER FOR YOU, MY FRIENDS
by Michel Yu

I pray,
that you will find a person who treats you right
that will accept you for who you are
that will not take you for granted
that will appreciate you as the Lord appreciates His creations

I pray,
that if it's "Thy will be done"
then let it be that God's will
is to grant you happiness
in this life and the next one in eternity

I pray,
that God will grant you understanding,
to know that God loves you very much,
that nothing in your life happens beyond His control

I pray,
that the Lord will reveal Himself in His ways
to let you know that His plan is perfect
and finally I pray,
that God will grant you patience,
as everything will be beautiful in His time.
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment