November 30, 2012

Song: Pero Me Acuerdo De Ti




One morning in search of an old song, I suddenly remember a song by Christina Aguilera called "Pero Me Acuerdo De Ti". I love this song when I saw the video clip for the first time yet I never understand the meaning of the song. After I found the song, I searched for its lyric and got surprise by the meaning of the lyric. It reflects my feeling so damn well. 

Pero Me Acuerdo De Ti / But I Remember You
By Christina Aguilera

Ahora que ya mi vida se encuentra normal / now that my life is normal (stable)
Que tengo en casa quien suena con verme llegar / someone at home is dreaming about me
Ahora puedo decir que me encuentro de pie / now I can say that I find myself standing
Ahora que me va muy bien / now that i'm doing very well

Ahora que con el tiempo logre superar / now that with time I was able to overcome
Aquel amor que por poco me llega a matar / that love that almost managed to destroy me (kill me)
Ahora ya no hay mas dolor / now there is no more pain
Ahora el fin vuelvo a ser yo / now finally I can be myself again

Pero me acuerdo de ti / but I remember you
Y otra vez pierdo la calma / and again I lose my calm (peace)
Pero me acuerdo de ti / but I remember you
Y se me desgarra el alma / and my soul gets torn
Pero me acuerdo de ti / but I remember you
Y se borra mi sonrisa / and my smile is erased
Pero me acuerdo de ti / but I remember you
Y mi mundo se hace trizas / and my world becomes shattered

Ahora que me futuro comienza a brillar / now that my future is starting to shine
Ahora que me han devuelto la seguridad / now that my confidence has returned
Ahora ya no hay mas dolor / now there is no more pain
Ahora al fin vuelvo a ser yo / now finally i can be myself again

**repeat, see above**

Pero me acuerdo de ti
Y otra vez pierdo la calma
Pero me acuerdo de ti
Y se me desgarra el alma
Pero me acuerdo de ti
Y se borra mi sonrisa
Pero me acuerdo de ti
Y mi mundo se hace trizas

No comments:

Post a Comment