November 08, 2012

Health: First Cycle

Norelut has done its job well, I didn't get my menstrual for the last 4 months. This drug made me a bit chubby, I gained 1 kilograms each month, my weight now is around 56 - 57 kilograms. More fat than before but a lot said I look much better, more life, not pale anymore. Good choice of drug, doctor!

This week I am having my first menstrual cycle after the surgery. Since Norelut last tablet, I am having a little bleeding for 3 days and then the real menstrual. I don't expect the menstrual to be painful as it used to be but I am wrong. The first day, I felt out of energy. Second day, the pain started to kick.  I took paracetamol again, 3 times a day. This morning the stomach hurt very much. It hits the gastric problem that I have. I can no longer stand paracetamol. This facts hurt cause I don't know another painkiller that safe for my stomach... 

I thought I have removed my pain by the surgery. I am wrong, it came back again. Maybe I should just remove the whole womb and stop the menstrual cycle / having early menopause? I really don't know... May the next cycle be lighter in pain...

Picture source:
http://www.fhi360.org/en/RH/Pubs/Network/v17_1/nt1712.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment