November 20, 2012

PS: I Still Love You


One day I looked at my Facebook page and I saw a picture, a blue paper with a text, PS: I still love you. It really struck me. I really wish I can that words to someone I wish I can say it by looking at his eyes.... "I still love you"

Last Oct 27 was suppose to be my wedding day. That day I looked back on every memories I have of him. I looked at his pictures, our pictures, his videos, everything! When I looked back, I can feel how much he loved me. Those videos are the proof of his love. So, what happened to us? Where were those love? I really don't know what went wrong.

That night I received a news of my aunt. She passed away on Oct 27, after suffering brain cancer for so long. This news was a big hit to our family even though we have prepared for this moment, but we never prepared enough. The news still hit us badly. After her funeral I realized something!

God's plan is unknown. I asked myself... Is this His way of showing me that I should not marry on that day? Is this His way of showing that I love the wrong person all this time? I can feel He tried to wake me up and said "let him go, he isn't the one". For all this time I always pray that I love the right man in the right way but God and the universe show me the other way around.

If this is Your way, Lord, then help me to erase this love and let him go for good.

Picture: www.facebook.com

No comments:

Post a Comment