March 13, 2012

News on Endometriosis


The acupuncture therapy was ended 5 months ago, but I am very afraid to go to the gynecologist to check the development on my endometriosis. Until tonight, I gathered all my power to meet her again. The power came from the pain I experienced in my latest period.

The ultrasonography scan showed a cyst with total diameter of 7cm. The dimension is 7cm x 4cm x 3cm. The gynecologist a bit confused cause the shape of the cyst is not rounded, it's oval. She said, she saw not just one but two cysts. I am on my fertile period and sometimes there's a follicle show during this period. She suggested for me to come again to check it when I have my next menstrual. She needs to be sure whether the cyst is growing or not. Meanwhile she recommended to drink another birth control pills. My gosh... Am I facing another surgery???

No comments:

Post a Comment