March 12, 2012

Development on Bleeding in My Eyes

I went to the ophthalmologist on March 7th. I found another bleeding when I opened my eyelid, that's the reason I went to the doctor. The doctor said the blood pressure on my eyes were normal and the bleeding was a normal reaction due the cough. I said "huh?... cough?". Well, I have cough but not that heavy to cause eye bleeding, I think. I am still curious about the real cause.

The doctor gave me a vitamin and an eye drops (Vasacon-A). This eye drops is the same one I have for the pterygium. Vasacon-A contains of naphazolinea is a decongestant and antazoline is an antihistamine. The combination is used to relieve redness, puffiness, itchy and watering eyes associated with colds, allergies or eye irritations.

I followed all the order and now the red dot has disappear, but the bleeding in upper eye (covered with eye lid) is still there. The color is not red anymore, it turns to brown. A good signal for healing I think. I hope to be recover completely by this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment