August 05, 2010

New Report on The Pain

It's been quite a long time since i wrote about my endometriosis pain. The last 2 months, the pain when I got my period was still as usual. As for the pain killer I change into Novalgin, recommended by a friend of mine who is a doctor... Thank you, Devie. Novalgin consist of metamizole sodium. It is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug, commonly use as a powerful analgesic and antipyretic .

This month period came on August 3, but I feel the pain since Aug 2nd. It hurt especially when I raise up from sit position. The pain is like... imagine that you have an open wound located on your inner elbow. When you close your arm the wound will stick to another skin and when you open the wound will cause you pain because it's not dry enough and still stick to the skin (I hope I describe it clearly). It's like tearing your clothes apart. It hurt so much. The burning sensation of it make me pause a while. So, each time I stand up, I have to adjust my balance... hold on the wall or the table until the pain disappear then I start to walk. 

As write and post this entry, I still feel the pain. After 2 days in a row using pain killer medicine, I decided to stop. Hopefully I can endure the pain (cross my fingers). Turn out I made a wrong decision, it hurt so badly all day long... even when I took the pain killer... D'oh!

Itai... Itai... Itai... :'(

By the way, I want to thank my friend, Ruben (again) for trying to help me with the pain. Thanks for showing me the website of self hypnosis. I'll try it. Hope I will be able to stop the pain with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment