August 02, 2010

Birthday Wishes 2010

I remember last year my friend ask me to write my birthday wish 1 month before the date. I want to make is as ritual, although this is very early. Making birthday wish is fun. Since it's a wish, so I can make as high as I can, right?

Last year birthday wish was mostly  to stay close to God. The wishes granted by many friends. They gave me religious books and rosary. The good thing is I still receive my gift every month (many thanks to Siska). I'm very grateful for all my friends who support me all the way.

This year birthday wishes are iPhone and furniture for my upcoming apartment. Why iPhone? Because I want to change my old Nokia 6300. The option is between Sony Ericsson - Xperia or Samsung - Galaxy or Nokia E71. Confuse!!! So, I choose something different... an iPhone. Since it is expensive, I make it as a birthday wish. Grant it or not, doesn't matter...

About the furniture, as you know I just bought an apartment and the developer will hand it over by this December. I really need to fill it with furniture so I can live there. Hope to be able to fill it by second semester of 2011. Want to help me with the furniture?

WHAT!!! No religious stuff for this year birthday wish? Of course I still have religious wishes that I need to build with the help of God and friend. One of the religious wish is to go to Lourdes, a huge and high wish. Is there anyone willing to pay for my trip to Lourdes??? LOL

Well, this is it... My birthday wishes of 2010.

2 comments:

Nit2x said...

:) Wish Your birthday wish will come true one by one....

Sutaaraito said...

thanks.... i certainly hope so...

Post a Comment