August 18, 2010

Can You Love Me For Me?


 It's hard to love someone for the way they really are. We often want to change someone we love in someone we want. Realize it or not, that's commonly happen in our lives.


Recently I watch another Glee session, there was a part when Kurt's father state how much he loves his son for who he is, no matter what kind of life he choose. In this story, Kurt is a high school teenager who happen to be gay. His father always fight for his son's right to be treated equally in public. I'm amazed by this father character, on how he loves his son just the way he is.

Meanwhile in my real life, I experience rejection from several guys. Most of them stated that I have a high living standard. They said I have a higher level of education and living style. I don't know why they always had the same reason.

Hmm, let's take a look on what they say...

Starting from the family, my dad always say that I am an arrogant person. He always want more and more of me, it's like being me is never enough for him. I remember he said one time that he educated me not to make me an arrogant person. Hmm...

One of my close friend said that I am too good so he doesn't deserve me. Another close friend said that I have a higher education. My ex boyfriend broke up with me because I have a high living style (to have a life like I'm a rich person or something like that).

I don't want to defend myself or plead. I just have one question for you guys...

CAN YOU LOVE ME FOR ME?

2 comments:

Blue Jasmine said...

Well, first of all, I'm not literally a guy....hehehe...
Secondly, as I'm just a friend to you, I don't have any expectation towards you whatsoever....so, I think I'll try to receive you as you are....hehehe...
And lastly, it isn't wrong to have a high standard in living a life. That what makes hopes and dreams live. If those guys said that to you, it means they're lack of confidence and they're not good for you....hehehe...move on!!!

Sutaaraito said...

Thank you, Blue Jasmine... I will move on...

Post a Comment