March 28, 2010

Six Months Result


This month I'm having a bad cold, cough and flu, until this very day. I went to 3 doctors, yet no one cure me. I took all the medicine they gave, followed the advice, and avoid certain food. Maybe I'm too tired and stressed. Now I didn't take anymore medicine, just try to rest and release my tense.

Anyhow, I should write about my menstrual cycle. The menstrual came last week. I didn't feel much pain, yet curious about it. Whether the pain is too mild or because the medicine of the cold, cough and flu contain pain killer... Hmm... I wonder... I did have a pain killer in a form of paracetamol 500mg which I took 3 times a day. Need to be positive, so just believe that the pain was mild or gone.

I have decided to stop the hormonal stuff or the birth control pills. I learn before, when I took a stronger hormonal stuff to stop the menstrual, the doctor told me that I can not take it more than 6 times or the drug will damage my body. So, this is a quite difficult decision since I enjoy using the birth control pills to reduce the pain. Back to the ordinary pain killer means inviting the problem with my stomach too. Pray hard that next month the pain won't torment me. 

This picture is taken from: http://www.stanford.edu/group/parasites/ParaSites2006/Strongylodiasis/images/cough.gif

No comments:

Post a Comment