March 05, 2010

The Fifth Months Result

Bad! Bad! Bad!

The fifth months result is bad. I used Yasmin again because I like it. Even though many has complained, I found minor side effects in my body. The menstrual cycle came as schedule as I finished the pill.

The first day, the pain was mild and I used Feminax (paracetamol - 500mg) to reduce the pain. The cycle continued with mild pain. When it stopped, the pain got stronger than before. It hurt very much until I took Ponstant (mefenamic acid - 500mg). Surprised because it didn't stop the pain. I didn't took the drug anymore, just tried to hold the pain.

I don't know why the pain came back. Was it because I change the birth control pill? Or maybe because my body was weak? Hmm... (Confused)

I'm using Pil KB Andalan (a local brand for birth control pills), this month. A friend suggested it. I doubted it since it has a different content yet I'm curious to try this new one. The same content is ethinyl estradiol while the different is in levonorgestrel. Levonorgestrel is synthetic progestogen. It is a female hormone. This hormone can cause changes in the cervical mucus and uterine lining, making it harder for a fertilized egg to attach to the uterus.

Let's wait and see the result of the new drug.

No comments:

Post a Comment