April 19, 2010

Another Addiction

This is weird. I have never felt so addicted like this before. Yes, as my previous entry, I still play "CAFE WORLD" and right now I'm playing another 2 online games. This is not good since I could not stop playing, whenever I have time and no one use the modem. The worst thing is... I play it at the office too, gee... I really have to stop playing.

FARMVILLE



This is an old game. I used to play it but got tired of it because the game was too heavy for my PC. But then the office open the gate for this online game and I start to play again. My brother's laptop also supported for this game, with its minimum memory. Lucky me to have a helpful best friend, Nit2x, who I trust to play the game on my behalf. So every time I have a problem with my modem or laptop, I ask her to play.

There is something funny, one day I asked my friend to play. As the game always give a free will to post our new achievement on our wall, she put my achievement on my wall. That day, I was sick and need to sleep early, skipped my choir practice. After the choir practice, my best friend, Blue Jasmine, opened the Facebook and saw my last activity. In the morning she asked me about it, was I played instead of getting a rest for my sick.

About the game, is a farming game. It requires us to plant, grow and harvest our corps. Now, the game provide a special job with a great reward for the farmer. I learn to manage my money at this game... hihihi... ( since I have a bad financial situation in my real world).


SOCIAL CITY



Actually, 2 online games are plenty and I thought I have enough. Until one day, one of my friend invited me to play "SOCIAL CITY". Like Farmville, the game is quite heavy. My PC at the office can not open it since it require the newest version of Mozilla Firefox. So, I asked my IT staff to install the new version.

They said this game is similar to "SIM CITY", which I never play. One thing for sure, I love this game very much. I love to design, how do we called it... love to design layout of a house, and this game fulfill it. I can design my own city... hihihi... Love it very much!!!

About the game, it's easy. All we need is to arrange a city, balance the population and the entertainment so they won't get bored... hihihi... The game also require us to work to earn money to build entertainment building. Here is my city, CIMO CITY. Again, I named it after my dog.



OH NO!!!... I really need to quit playing, I play too much... Help me to quit!

2 comments:

Nit2x said...

Nothing weird i think... Good for refreshing your mind after work all the time... :)

There's one more thing that can be learned ... is to manage time ... So through the game we can learn a lot while refreshing.

Blue Jasmine said...

so....quit....hihihi...!

Post a Comment