December 09, 2009

Second Month Result

Last week I got my period, last only 3 days. The bleeding was lesser than before. The menstrual pain gradually reduced. But I still felt the pain that I use to have after the menstrual period. The ache from my right tummy spread trough my back and leg. This time is as painful as before I begin the treatment. Sometimes it's hard to get up after sitting for a long time and felt awkward to walk afterward.

Have to admit that I skipped one pill. Completely, totally forget about it on Sunday. The alarm in my phone already remind me of it but I forget to bring the medicine since I switch my bag. Stupid!!! I remember bout it at midnight before I slept and it's already too late to consume it according to the leaflet yet still took it. I continued to consume until the last pill.

I will continue this treatment. Wishing that one day it will make all the pain disappear. No matter how much I hate to take it...

No comments:

Post a Comment