December 12, 2009

Me - East Meets West

I was born early due an incident. I only spend 8 months in my mother’s womb. Sometimes it’s confusing when I took a glance at today’s horoscope. Should I read Virgo or Libra? Hmm, should I read between Leo and Virgo since my birthday isn’t that far from Leo. One thing for sure I was born in a horse year based on Chinese calendar. In this entry I try to figure out between the east and the west… the female and the horse. I collected the data from many source, hope it can give a clear view on my character.

THE WEST - VIRGO (THE FEMALE)
Virgos are famous with perfectionist, conservative, practical, diligent, intelligent, analytical, fussy, worrier, overcritical, and harsh character. Virgos define pure modesty; they can't bear to be taken care of, they prefer to take care of others. They have keen, good intellects, are very discriminating about those with whom they associate, and in all business matters they have good judgment, and are not easily imposed upon or deceived.

Virgos can become good literary critics, being quick to see the weak points. They are inclined to become wrapped up in themselves and their own ideas, and often become selfish in the close pursuit of their aims.

Love for Virgo is devotion and will include love of family, friends, and those less fortunate than them. There is no pretense involved in how they act or what they say. Marriage is a major commitment; they value their union as both a love relationship and a working partnership. A warm relationship brings out the best in Virgos because basically they are kind, devoted and very loyal.

Virgos consequently become quite critical with themselves as well as with circumstances, due to the effect of such disappointments on a sensitive and discriminating nature. Disappointment can harden them into a cynic and a skeptic. Some Virgos really don’t like to be the center of attention. They become quite embarrassed if singled out in the crowd. They'd prefer to remain anonymous. They are the quiet achiever who likes to remain in the background concentrating on getting things done right without too much talk.


THE EAST - THE HORSE
The horse is famous with self-reliant, joyful, outgoing, sophisticated, greedy, resilient, and arrogant characteristic. The horse symbolizes a strength, energy and outgoing nature. They are extemporaneous and quick-witted. They are quite intelligent and use their practicality to their advantage in their business and personal lives. Their sharpness makes them quick to pick up new skills and is able to handle many tasks at one time.

Since I was born in 1978, so it makes me an Earth Horse. Earth Horse is able to see situations from all angles and corners. They are relatively easygoing, preferring to determine each pro and con before making a final decision. Earth Horse works hard to accomplish goals they have set and would rather take longer to do an outstanding job than to work shorter and shave a little quality. They have great senses of humor and are extremely adaptable in most instances. Horse doesn’t like people, who ignore them. They don’t like being stuck in a situation, or envious people, or feeling dependent.

Horse is honest, friendly and open-minded. They’re perhaps a bit too centered on themselves and have been known to throw tantrums when situations don’t go their way. In relationship, Horse, being spontaneous, has a tendency to fall fast and hard for others. They tend to give themselves fully in each new relationship a quality that ends up chipping away at their inner being. For horse, RAT is their mortal enemy.

WHEN EAST MEETS WEST
Hmm, quite confuse to make conclusion for this entry. When east meets west means Virgo meets Horse. Let’s combine these two symbols and find out my true character. Well, I have to admit that I have most of a Virgo’s character. I am perfectionist, conservative, analytical, worrier, fussy, overcritical, harsh, loyal, kind, devoted, difficult in making friends, very discriminating, and don’t like to be the center of attention.

While from the horse’s character I find much in common too. I am honest, friendly, open-minded, analytical, sophisticated, like to work hard, easily angry when situation don’t go my way and self-centered. I don’t like to be ignored, hate to be dependent, and stuck in a situation. On the contrary to the horse, I don’t have a sense of humor at all, not easy going, have difficulty to adapt, and very dependent to other. According to the horse symbol, Rat is the mortal enemy. This is funny, since my closest friend is someone with a Rat symbol in Chinese calendar. I am challenged to be couple with someone with Rat symbol (LOL).

This is it… trying to capture the true character of me. What do you think?

4 comments:

Dian Lentera said...

Finally it's released! What took you so long? :D

I think every person is born in a very unique way. None is the same. You're you and be proud of it. Even you and I born in the same astrology sign and chinesse symbol, you can see that we're quite different in some ways.

No matter you're horse and your best friend or perhaps your future husband're rat, as long as you two complete each other and fit to each other...then chinesse or astronomy symbol won't do any effect.

Sutaaraito said...

@Dian Lentera - What took me so long? The research and the mood to write... LOL. Thank you for your comment.

Blue Jasmine said...

Well, in my opinion, you really aren't quite fit into both of them, the east and west symbol....hehehe...create your own symbol, then...hahaha...!

Sutaaraito said...

@BlueJasmine - really? not quite fit into both... I'm starting to wonder... I should be a Libra? Hahaha... wish I could create my own symbol...

Post a Comment