December 01, 2009

Christmas' Wishes



December! One of my favorite month of the year. I love the Christmas' ornament at the malls, the theme colors of Christmas - red and green... perfect combination, the Santa Claus, all the music... Don't you love Christmas? I do.

Santa Claus, the big guy with red suits and long white beard, is very identical to Christmas' wishes. When I was a little girl, I sat on his lap and asked him many presents. Now as an adult, I still have Christmas' wishes and today I will write my Christmas' wishes. Hope the Santa Claus will hear my wishes ^o^.

First wish is to bring the lost sheep home. This is a hard! I've given my best effort... They have been lost for quite a long time, I wish to be able to open their eyes and make them see the right path. Come home with me... walk on the right path... No matter what may happen, I love you.

Second wish is a glasses. I have 2 glasses. The first one looks very funny on me. Well, my dad choose it for me... actually I didn't like it but since he paid for it, I have to take his choice or else (~laughing out loud~). I hardly wear it. My second glasses was my own choice, I bought it with my own money. I love it very much but still rarely wear it... too heavy (~laughing~). Several months ago a friend ask me where I bought and how much it cost. I told her the place and then I thought she needed this glasses more than me, so I decided to give it to her. Now, I need a new glasses since the big meeting is coming soon. Last Sunday I saw a friend with "Levi's" eyeglasses... and I fall in love with it. This is my second wish for Christmas.

Third wish is a watch. I don't have any watch right now. My old and favorite watch was broken, tried to repair it several time. It's running again but the chain is too small (even with extra chain) and I easily drop it. There is another watch from my dad, but the genuine skin color leather chain is broken. Since it is an expensive watch I couldn't change it with regular leather chain. The original leather chain is too expensive for my pocket (~laughing~). So, I need a new watch and I like to have a "Fossil" Watch... This is my last Christmas wish.

Now, who want to be my Santa Claus? Hmm...

4 comments:

Dian Lentera said...

Thank you for the glasses :)
I haven't wear it in front of you though

Sutaaraito said...

You are welcome. Hope it fit you...

Blue Jasmine said...

I don't wanna be your Santa Claus!!!! Too costly....wkwkwkwkw....

Sutaaraito said...

@Blue Jasmine - ok... I noted!

Post a Comment