September 19, 2009

Whew!


Yesterday I went to see my gynecologist. As I wrote before, everyone suggested me to see her again. It's been almost a year since the last time I saw her. I was worried because I felt a lump in my lower tummy. It's a different lump; hard, solid with unclear border. I thought it was another cyst of my endometriosis.

This time I went with a friend, since I don't want my parents to know about it. So, I told them that I went to have dinner with some friends. A big liar, huh? Well, I don't want them to worry over something unclear. The result is good.


She examined me, she tried to find where the cyst. The last time - one year ago, she said my womb is clear no threat at all. She worried that the endometriosis this time not in a form of cyst but the thickening of the womb's wall. Last night, there was no sign of cyst. I'm relief. She suggested me to drink a birth control pill instead of my pain killer. She said it will reduce the pain. I hope so (cross my fingers and pray hard).


Thank you my friends for supporting me through the joy and the pain.
The picture is taken from: petersfoodadventure.wordpress.com

1 comment:

Blue Jasmine said...

You're welcome! hehehe....! Keep the positive thinking all the time, okay?

Post a Comment