September 01, 2009

Afraid

My boss asked me to accompany him to go to my home town next week for two days trip. Actually this plan is a perfect runaway for my stress but I'm afraid to do it. I know I shouldn't be afraid to come and stay at my own house but the trauma of what had happened is still like a fresh wound.

I made a promise to myself not to step inside the house again after what happened. The feeling of insecure and being set up still haunting me. I couldn't trust my mom again. What is her plan for me if I step into that house? Another trap? Another powerful forces?

Jesus! I know I must forgive and forget what had happened but I can't.. I'm not ready yet. Each time I see and think about my house and my parents, I'm afraid. I don't want to go to that house alone, please...

What should I tell my boss then? I should be professional, right? No!!!! I don't want to go since I know my boss would ask me to stay at my house instead of hotel. I hope I can just say no to him (cross my fingers...)... Please help me, God.

2 comments:

Nit2x said...

God will HELP You... God know Your strength...

Blue Jasmine said...

Well, in my opinion you'd better give a short explanation to your Boss that for a personal reason you prefer to stay at a hotel. Sometimes, honesty is necessary. Say as brief as you want to. You'll see that not everybody want to know every details, at least not in a professional world...hehehe.....

Post a Comment