September 04, 2009

Putting Down

Life and problem... Who can separate them? I remember my friend said everyone faced their own problem each day, and the most important thing is how we handle each problem. So, today I decide to handle it by putting down all my problem that has been haunting me for the last few week.

Putting it down doesn't mean I give up. It's more like putting it down to God's hand. Today in our prayer communion, my friend gave a testimonial how her life has been mentally down for sometimes. How she afraid of scissor and all bad thoughts of killing herself. Wow! This girl's problem must be very heavy until she wish to end her life. She said, she finally able to get up with the help of God. She created a song... beautiful song about her experience with Holy Spirit... What a talented girl!!!

Well, I learn my lesson today... not to give up and to completely surrender my life to God. He loves me with a great love that no man can provide. His love complete me, it makes me stronger each day. Thank you for loving me unconditionally, Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment