July 04, 2009

Thank-o-Meter

In one of my quiet moment, I found a subject about gratitude. The writer, Byrony Wood said, "Learning to be grateful no matter what our circumstance is always important." The writer further more introduced a little machine design to measure how much gratitude we express, this little machine called Thank-o-Meter. Hmm... I wonder what score I would have...

In this time, I would like to give thanks to My God, My Savior... for my life, for each provided needs and most of all for being there through my ups and downs in life. Thanks to my parents and brother for loving me and being patience with me. My special thanks for my friends (you know who you are)...

  1. Nit2x - for always supporting me and sharing all your secret with me
  2. Blue Jasmine - for making me see everything in a different way, especially from the funny side of every situation 
  3. SY - for providing me with those beautiful dresses and bags
  4. SP - for the green shirt
  5. E - for making me laugh and for the lovely book
  6. MC - for your prayer
  7. Y & P - for providing transport each time I go to choir practice
  8. To all my friends that I can't mention one by one - thank you for your friendship...
So many blessing I have received, yet I often too busy or didn't notice the good around me. I really need to exercise more to express my gratitude. Have you count your blessing today?

1 comment:

Blue Jasmine said...

Not just from funny side. I'd proven that I could scare you...hahaha...

Post a Comment