July 09, 2009

The Wall

This topic brought to me twice in a week. One topic is about staring at the blank wall and the other one is about walking through the wall. Two different interesting subjects isn’t it? I really want to explore more on stare a blank wall.   

This topic brought by one of my favorite author, Mr. Paulo Coelho. I’m following his update in a social network group. He always posts a different subject each week, and always made me think about something I never had from such a simple subject. Last month, he brought it up and it challenges me to stare a blank wall.   

He said, as I quote, “I asked this week to friends to stare a blank wall – what do you see?”
  

So, I’m trying to stare a blank wall and let my mind wandering around. When I wrote this, I try to stare a blank glass not wall LOL...  I remember to write something on my blog about the current election. At the same time I was thinking about my short trip not so long ago and how cold the weather, since I couldn’t stand cold. I try to stare as long as I could but I can’t... so many things in my mind right now. I wish I could stare a little longer, let's say about 10 minutes each day... Hmm... will I be able to do that?

This exercise reminds me about meditation. I’m so curious to learn to do meditation. I like to find my peace in this crowded world. Sometimes my life gets down very low and hard to find the way back. So, I really need to relax and try to calm myself. Who can teach me meditation??? Please teach me…

1 comment:

Blue Jasmine said...

Do not ask me to teach you, because I always fall asleep during any meditation...hahaha...

Post a Comment