June 11, 2009

The Jealous, The Pain, and The Dark Side of Me

The Jealous
Last night I went out with my dad and my cousin to a mall. My dad bought a lot of stuffs which I categorized as “high class stuff”. This makes me realize how different I am to him. He lives in a high class society, while I am just an ordinary person.

Anyhow, I never learn my lesson in money with him (we always argue on money). Last night I want something so much. I really need this thing to replace the one I have which was broken. Unfortunately, the price is quite expensive. This month, my money is very tight. So, I can not afford it. I asked him to buy it for me but he refused. Got angry a bit, but my friend amused me by her joke so I decided to forget about it. Hell with it!!! I survive without it so far.

I SHOULDN’T ASK FOR IT. NEXT TIME… DON’T ASK!!! JUST COUNT YOUR BLESSING, HONEY!!! LEARN AND LEARN…

The Pain
This month the pain was unbearable because of my own mistake. I forget to drink the pain killer. It’s the tummy again and I got bored to face it each and every month. I tried everything… from vegetarian diet till acupuncture but the pain keeps coming back. Oh come on… aren’t you tired of me???

I don’t want to see the doctor again; I don’t want to do the same procedure and hear the statement of my health. I don’t know what I want to do with this pain. Maybe I should just get rid of my womb… and everything will be solved. O really??? I give up!

The Dark Side of Me

It’s like facing the wall when all the prayers unanswered. It starts to rock and question my faith. Lately I have face 3 big problem with money, parents, and pain. Keep asking why it happens, what I should learn from it, and how to get rid of it.

Suddenly I hear Him say, “Do you still believe in me? Am I too small for you?”

Faith looks across the storm; it does not doubt or stop to look at clouds and things without. Faith does not question why when all His ways are hard to understand, but trusts and prays. (Anon)

1 comment:

Blue Jasmine said...

Gee...I'm glad that my suggestion could chase away your bad feeling (it is mine, right? hahaha...) But, truly...try to do as I've told you next time. Let's see what the result is....hahaha...!

Post a Comment