June 06, 2009

Extraordinary

Have to admit how crazy I've been lately. I did a lot of extraordinary things according to my usual habit. Many things I never thought I would do... like this 2 extraordinary things I'm about to write. I don't know how it happened, it just happened... hahahaha. Never thought it will give me such happiness, but I really like the change in me.

The first extraordinary
thing was meeting up my online friend. See, I do have many online friends but I never want to meet them in person. I always look for a friend who does not live in the same city even in the same country. I prefer to know someone who lives outside my country... so there won't be a chance for us to meet... hahaha. I tend to be more open and true to my online friend. I can tell them anything, like writing my living path in the email.

Well, like I said earlier... I hardly want to know an online friend from the same city, right? I knew this guy from one of my social website. We exchanged emails and he keep asking my local number and meeting proposal. I never gave my number, until one day, my stupid mistake on behalf of my favorite doctor (Thomas!!!! It's all your fault!!!) ... I suddenly gave it to him. Silly me!!! Then, we start to chat. Hardly to understand him at first since he's from different country (that's why I accepted him as a friend) although he lives in the same city as mine. The conversation continuous and I decided to meet him in person.

I like this new experience. I enjoyed the meeting and the friendship. But please, don't ask me to do it again with another person... This is my first and my last! I never thought of doing it, but I did it... and influence my best friend to do it too (forgive me, Blue Jasmine... glad that you enjoyed the meeting... and sorry I was late).

The second extraordinary thi
ng I did was watching a horror movie in a movie theater. I never like horror movie. Scared? Coward? Hmm, yes I do... hahaha. The last horror movie I watched was "SHUTTER". I watched it in the middle of the day (around 11am) with my brother and couldn't sleep at all in the night afterward. Wait! I watched "THE RING" too, I shut my eyes and ear during the movie hahaha...

I promise a friend to accompany her to watch a horror movie. I always try my best to keep my promise, so I decide to watch "DRAG ME TO HELL" with her and my cousin. Have to face my own fear!!! According to me, the movie was not as horror as it may sound. I didn't close my eyes or scream during the movie. Sad ending is my favorite but I don't like the movie. Usually I seek a lesson from each movie I watched. From this movie, I learned to respect old people and try to create a healthy competition even in imperfect circumstance.

I like to conclude this writing with a quote by Julie Ackerman Link:
"Even when we don't know why something bad has happened , we know that God has the power to use it for good"

1 comment:

Blue Jasmine said...

Go, girl, go! Don't give up in a first attempt!

Post a Comment