June 10, 2009

25 Random Things About Me

This notes was written on my Facebook page. I found it very interesting, so I copy and paste it. So here we go:

1. I was born in August. I was born early (only spend 8 months in my mom's womb) due an incident.

2. I have a very long name and here is the first letter of my entire name RSMIDNA... figure out yourself...

3. I'm the only daughter in my family, have 2 brothers and my youngest one died when he was 10 years old.

4. I spend my childhood in Palembang, South Sumatra.

5. I have been in the operation table twice... first because of fibroadenoma (breast lump) and second because of endometriosis (ovarian cyst)

6. I'm a Roman Catholic

7. I love to sing and join the youth choir at my church (AG Voice) and I'm an alto singer.

8. I love to read, especially novels. My first novel was A Woman of Substance by Barbara Taylor Bradford (consists of 8 books).

9. I hate cockroach so much, especially when they fly. Have you ever been urinated by a cockroach??? If you had, then you will know why I hate them.

10. I can't see people inside a coffin (it remind me so much of my late brother)

11. I can't stand spicy food, can't eat one... hahahaha... I hate chili so much

12. I can't cook and love salty food.

13. I love to sleep without any light on.

14. I love dogs and cats.

15. My favorite colors are white for pure, black for elegant, red for boldness, and orange for the sun.

16. I was a lecturer assistant for Cost Accounting for 4 semesters.

17. I can't drive a car, just motorcycle. I'm so dependent on others and I hate it so much.

18. I hate horror movie so much, so don't try to fool me... hehehe

19. I'm 100% Java yet can't spoke Javanese language at all hahahaha...

20. I was a Sunday School Teacher too... gee, how can I forget about that!

21. I love to drink juice especially tomato and carrot.

22. I never exercise hehehehe...

23. My favorite foods are fried tofu and soup.

24. I hate to be late and always try my very best to keep my promise.

25. My biggest dream is to travel to Lourdes and Venice.

No comments:

Post a Comment